The first Academy of Mini Dental Implant in Europe
Why an European Academy of Mini Implants (AEMID) ?
The wish of the founders is to unite, around a scientific organization, several practitioners experienced in implant dentistry and using mini-implants for at least ten years.
The dentist’s community using mini-implants is growing under the aegis of AEMID : the first and new actor in this field.
Indeed, the aim of AEMID is not to replace purely and simply regular implants, but to facilitate the use of mini-implants to avoid complicated and expensive surgeries for the patient, such as bone grafting and GBR.
In a competitive world and where everything is going fast, dental surgeons too have to progress in their daily practice.
Calling on world known colleagues, AEMID has just been launched.
As its older in the USA (I.A.M.D.I), AEMID has established an ethical charter.
“Our Goal : To simplify your implant practice”
Mini-implants allow to treat more patients who couldn’t have classic surgical procedures, have limited budget or need temporary abutment during a complex dental rehabilitation.
Patients with loose dentures, using adhesives and suffering from the discomfort of their unstable denture are the ideal candidates to find comfort with mini-implants.
A new world is open up to them : comfort, normal speech and chewing.
Allow them to live life to the fullest, like before !!!
The creation of AEMID meets the care of helping, training and supporting colleagues for a well-reasoned use of mini-implants. This technique, too often ignored in fear of small diameter implant, allows the dentist to avoid complicated surgical procedures as bone grafting.
AEMID will act in respect of ethics. An assistance for the practitioner can be scheduled if needed.
- A theoretical and practical teaching to understand the basis of mini-implant practice,
- A clear and precise protocol, immediately feasible at your office,
* A predictability of results, through an in-depth study of different clinical situations
* An analysis of your clinical cases with the surgical and prosthetic protocol,
* A review of several international publications, their analysis and their interpretation,
* Complex cases treatments,
- Share the marketing tools to motivate the patients.